Featuring two completely touch-sensitive control surfaces, the SCS.3d and the SCS.3m, this system brings you intuitive, completely customizable software control without sacrificing any of the features of your traditional DJ rig.
- Unparalleled Plug and Play MIDI control rig
- Built-in powered USB hub and magnetic connecting system
- A scalable interface with unmatched portability
- StanTouch offers easy scratching, scrubbing and navigating of digital audio
- Control samples, pitch, effects, cue and loop points, and other mapable functions
- Multiple finger touches can prompt quick kills on EQ’s or transform effects
The SC SYSTEM 3 consists of two decks (SCS.3ds) and a mixer (SCS.3m) that have many of the same controls as a traditional two turntable and mixer setup, however they are way more powerful and advanced. At a fraction of the size and weight of a traditional setup and with minimal moving parts, the SC SYSTEM 3 is a great solution no matter if you are a seasoned veteran or a beginner DJ.
The SC SYSTEM 3 Controllers
The SCS.3 controllers can all be used separately, or together to give you an unparalleled MIDI control rig that allows you to plug and play anywhere in the world within minutes. With a built-in powered USB hub and magnetic connecting system, the SC SYSTEM 3 controllers can be easily connected to each other for a high tech version of a full traditional DJ setup… without the weight, size and connectivity issues.
4 Deck Control
The SCS.3m features two channel strips for control of two channels of a software mixer at any one time. However, each channel strip can be switched to control an additional two channels for a total of four channels of control with the 3m, providing a scalable interface while remaining portable at the same time. When switching between decks the 3m will remember which control mode each deck was on (FX or EQ) and will automatically update the sliders to that channel’s last settings.
See Me, Feel Me
The SCS.3d’s layout and portability provide DJs with an unmatched level of performance and control. The StanTouch® interface can be used for scratching, scrubbing, and navigating through digital audio. The tactile buttons, triggers, and virtual faders can also control samples, pitch, effects, cue and loop points, and other mapable functions. Multiple finger touches can even prompt quick kills on EQ’s or transform effects on volume.
The built in powered 4-port USB hub can be used to connect additional SCS.3 products to the SCS.3m allowing a single USB cable to be connected to the computer. With 2 ports on the rear of the unit it’s possible to connect devices very quickly for fast setups in mobile environments. 2 additional ports on the inside of the back panel of the SCS.3m allow cables to be routed from additional 3 series controllers or storage devices such as flash drives. With a power connection the USB hub ensures that devices receive enough power for complete stability in any performance environment.
Hook Me Up
Magnect connection system allows multiple SC SYSTEM 3 units to securely snap together, creating a larger control surface with increased performance options. And built in wire management means that there won’t be a mess of cables to deal with.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 class compliant MIDI controller
- USB bus-powered*
- 12V DC / 1500mA
- Mac: Power PC G5 or multicore Intel® processor Mac OS X (v10.4 or later), Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP (SP2, 32 Bit) or Vista (SP1, 32 Bit, 64 Bit) Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Internet connection
Dimensions for each SCS.3 component (H x W x D):
- 8.52 in. x 4.72 in. x 1.38 in.
- 216.5 mm x 120 mm x 35.25 mm
Dimensions for the entire SC SYSTEM 3:
- 8.52 in. x 14.16 in. x 1.38 in.
- 216.5 mm x 360 mm x 35.25 mm
- SCS.3d – 1.10 lbs / 0.499 kg
- SCS.3m – 1.16 lbs / 0.526 kg
* USB hub / port must meet USB power specification, when internal USB hub is used additional power must be supplied to unit.